Thursday 20 May 2010

"Self-serving, money-grabbing parasite"

Brian 'Mr Toad' Coleman is celebrating.

David Miller of the excellent 'Not the Barnet Times' blog - one of Coleman's fiercest critics - has posted what he claims is his last post. He explains:

I have come to the inescapable conclusion that the political system in this country is rotten to the core. The choice, therefore, is either to spend the rest of my life fighting it, or simply ignoring it as best as possible. I have chosen the latter.

As for Barnet Council and our beloved councillors, there is nothing more that I can add that has not already been said about the self-serving, money-grabbing parasites who run the Town Hall and I shall waste no more time on them save than to say that I fear it will take the death or serious injury to an elderly resident in sheltered accommodation before voters realise the consequence of re-electing the Tories to office.

David - I understand your reasons and respect your decision - but I very much hope you will have a change of heart.


1 comment:

  1. " I fear it will take the death or serious injury to an elderly resident in sheltered accommodation before voters realise the consequence of re-electing the Tories to office"

    Completely and utterly agree.

    ReplyDelete